Fit Apple Pie
I haven't made this healthy apple pie in a long time, and I'm happy to share this delicious recipe with you. The apples really taste wonderful in this recipe. It's a practical and easy recipe that you can prepare quickly if you have a few apples. I think it's worth trying. The apples inside, the oats underneath, and the almond pieces on top create a fantastic harmony. I make this recipe effortlessly whenever I crave a sweet and fruity snack. Preparing the recipe takes 10 minutes, and baking takes 20 minutes. It's both very light and a vitamin powerhouse. I usually make my recipes in smaller batches. I use small baking dishes or cake pans. You can see the size of the baking dish in the photos below. It makes 7 small pies, which is enough for me. If you want a thicker and larger pie, you can increase the ingredients one by one.
Why I Recommend Making This Healthy Apple Pie? What are its Ingredients?
It's both delicious and requires few ingredients. It's especially great for vegans because it doesn't contain dairy or eggs. It's a fantastic pie that's easy to make and requires only 2-3 ingredients. It's a great light snack that provides energy before and after exercise. And it's quite low in sugar; it gets its natural sugar only from apples. It contains a very healthy and rich fat: olive oil. Olive oil is both very beneficial and rich. When I made this recipe, I thought the olive oil would be too heavy, but I was prejudiced. Because I only used a small amount, and I didn't notice any negative effect on the taste. It turned out to be a very healthy and delicious pie. I recommend you try it. Below, I want to mention the benefits of olive oil and apples.
General Benefits of Olive Oil
Heart-Friendly: Thanks to its monounsaturated fats and polyphenols, it balances cholesterol and reduces the risk of heart attack.
Powerful Antioxidant: Protects cells against aging and chronic diseases.
Digestive and Anti-Inflammatory: Soothes the digestive system and helps suppress inflammation in the body.
General Benefits of Apples
Source of Fiber: Provides a feeling of fullness, supporting weight control and protecting intestinal health.
Balances Blood Sugar: Regulates insulin levels thanks to its high fiber content.
Strengthens Immunity: Increases resistance to diseases with its vitamin C and rich antioxidant content.
Ingredients for Apple Pie:
1 cup Oat Flour
Half a cup of water (neither cold nor hot)
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon Cinnamon (optional)
Raisins
Half a packet of baking powder
You can add raisins or sliced figs if desired. Figs and raisins make a nice flavoring. I used raisins.
For the topping:
2 medium grated apples (size doesn't matter)
1 teaspoon cinnamon
How to Make My Healthy Apple Pie
1. First, grate the apples nicely and place them in the baking dish you will use for the pie. You can use parchment paper in the baking dish; if you don't have parchment paper, you can grease it with butter or coconut oil. Spread the grated apples nicely in the baking dish and press them down with your hands.
2. Next, let's make the tart sauce. If you have a food processor, blend the oats, water, olive oil,baking powder and cinnamon. Otherwise, pour everything into a bowl and mix with a whisk. Once the sauce is ready, pour it over the grated apples in the baking dish.
3. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes. While the pie is baking, the apples will release their juices, which will prevent the apple pie from sticking.
4. Place a plate on top of the apple pie and invert it, holding one hand on the baking dish and the other on the plate. As you can see in the photo, the apples and the pie are cooked. I decorated it with finely ground almonds. Enjoy and stay healthy!
Apple Pie Calorie Values
Total Recipe Values
Total Calories 645 kcal
Carbohydrates 96.2 grams
Protein 12.4 grams
Fat 22.8 grams
Values per Slice of Pie (Makes 6 slices from the recipe)
Calories 107 kcal
Carbohydrates 16.0 grams
Protein 2.1 grams
Fat 3.8 grams
Health Note
This recipe completely eliminates the high amounts of solid fats and refined white sugar used in traditional tarts and pies. The heart-healthy fatty acids of olive oil, combined with the high fiber content of oats, ease digestion, while the natural sugars of apples and cinnamon help balance blood sugar. It's a perfect alternative for those who want to satisfy their sweet tooth in the most innocent and natural way.
Portion Suggestion and Serving Instructions
You can enjoy this delicious apple pie in 1 or 2 slice portions during your tea time or as a snack with your coffee. When serving, you can enhance the apple flavor by garnishing the pie with chopped walnuts, slivered almonds, or hazelnuts. You can also add a light sprinkle of cinnamon or coconut flakes after placing it on the serving plate to enhance the visual appeal. Serve with a freshly brewed hot herbal tea or filter coffee.




Yorumlar
Yorum Gönder