Chocolate-Covered Fit Balls - A simple, no-bake, gluten-free, sugar-free sweet snack with minimal ingredients.
I tried this amazing treat, topped with dark chocolate, and wanted to share it with you right away. It's a fantastic sweet snack that's ready in just 10 minutes with minimal ingredients. It's perfect for guests, children, or to take with you to work; it's very easy to prepare and requires few ingredients. I made these balls round, but if you have small heart-shaped molds or any other mold you like, you can use those. For me, it's a delicious dessert with minimal effort and few ingredients. Even a small child can have a lot of fun making this recipe because it's so simple.
Why I Recommend Chocolate-Covered Fitness Balls, What Are the Ingredients?
They'll be amazing if you choose the right chocolate. I used low-sugar dark chocolate. I broke the chocolate into pieces with my hands; its soft texture and delicious taste are truly commendable. It's suitable for both gluten-free and vegan diets. It contains no milk, eggs, or anything like that. If you're vegan, I'm sure you know very well how to choose cocoa and chocolate. This recipe, with only 3-4 ingredients, will also be a great idea for those following a sugar-free diet. It gets its sweetness from dates, one of the most commonly used ingredients being dates and cocoa. Consuming cocoa in its purest, unprocessed form is always the healthiest option. Therefore, don't hesitate to do plenty of research to find high-quality, pure cocoa. I also want to mention the benefits of pure cocoa.
Benefits of Pure Cocoa:
Provides Happiness: With its natural antidepressant effect, it supports the release of serotonin and endorphins, reducing stress.
Powerful Antioxidant: Thanks to the flavonoids it contains, it protects cells by fighting free radicals in the body.
Supports Heart Health: Helps regulate blood flow and balance blood pressure.
Enhances Mental Performance: Strengthens memory, facilitates focus, and reduces fatigue.
Rich in Minerals: Contains high levels of iron and magnesium; supports the muscular and nervous systems.
Ingredients for Chocolate-Covered Fit Balls
For the balls:
3 Dates (size doesn't matter)
2 tablespoons Cocoa
Inside the balls:
Raisins (whole)
Almonds (whole)
Other alternatives you can use:
Hazelnuts, cashews, walnuts, dried apricots, peanuts, or other nuts and dried fruits you like...
For the topping:
Almond pieces inside dark chocolate (optional)(1 tablespoon)
Dark chocolate sauce (half a
packet is enough)
packet is enough)
Or other white chocolates you like...
How to Make Chocolate-Covered Fit Balls
1. First, if the dates are hard, soak them in hot water for 5 minutes. My dates were soft, so I pureed them and added cocoa.
2. Mix the cocoa and date puree thoroughly until it forms a dough.
3. After forming the dough, I made 4 balls. And I flattened these balls nicely into circles. I added raisins and almonds inside. If you have hazelnuts, I'm sure they would be very nice too.
4. Boil some hot water and pour it into a glass. Place a bowl on top of the glass, positioned so that it is level with the steam. Add pieces of dark chocolate to the bowls. The chocolate will melt in 5 minutes.
5. After the chocolate melted, I added almond pieces. You can also add hazelnut pieces if you wish.
6. Using a spoon, dip the chocolate balls into the dark chocolate sauce. And coat the balls with chocolate.
7. Our healthy chocolate-sauce balls are ready. Let them sit in the refrigerator for 5 minutes before eating. Enjoy! Stay healthy and with love.
Nutritional Values of Chocolate-Covered Fit Balls
The following values are calculated using 3 dates, 2 tablespoons of cocoa, whole raisins and almonds, and half a package of dark chocolate sauce and almond pieces for topping.
Total Recipe Values
Total Calories 430 kcal
Carbohydrates 52.8 grams
Protein 7.8 grams
Fat 20.4 grams
1 Fit Ball Values (Makes 6 balls from the recipe)
Calories 72 kcal
Carbohydrates 8.8 grams
Protein 1.3 grams
Fat 3.4 grams
Health Note
This recipe is one of the lightest and most natural dessert alternatives you can prepare in a very short time without using an oven. Thanks to the cocoa in it and the dark chocolate coating on the outside, it is a complete antioxidant powerhouse. Since it is sweetened with the natural fibers of dates and raisins, it does not contain artificial sugar and helps keep your blood sugar balanced while curbing sudden sweet cravings.
Portion Suggestion and Serving Instructions?
You can enjoy two of these healthy chocolate balls as a great snack during your coffee break or when your energy levels drop throughout the day. Before serving, you can make them even more elegant and appetizing by sprinkling pistachio powder, colorful shredded coconut, or finely sifted cocoa powder on top of the chocolate-covered balls. After letting them rest in the refrigerator until the chocolate sauce completely sets, you can serve them with a freshly brewed, fragrant Turkish coffee or espresso.






Yorumlar
Yorum Gönder