Oatmeal Pudding - Gluten-Free Sweet Snack - Sugar-Free Oatmeal Pudding

 

           OATMEAL PUDDING


Healthy Oatmeal Pudding

In my previous recipe, I made chocolate pudding. This plain version of the chocolate pudding is for those who don't like or want to eat cocoa. I make this recipe whenever I crave a milky dessert. My little sister also loves the taste. It's both very soft and has the taste of rice pudding. If you want a dessert that tastes like rice pudding during the day, I recommend you try this recipe. I made a date filling inside, and when you dip your spoon in, the filling flows out, and I really like that. It takes a maximum of 10 minutes to cook and prepare in total. If you want to eat the dessert in the evening, you can keep it in the refrigerator from morning to evening, covered. It can stay in the refrigerator for a maximum of 2 days; keeping it for more than 2 days will change the taste. In other words, it will lose its freshness from the first day. Therefore, I recommend not keeping it for more than 2 days.



Why I Recommend Healthy Oatmeal Pudding, What Are Its Ingredients?

I use gluten-free oats and cocoa. This allows me to create gluten-free, sugar-free, and sometimes vegan recipes. I believe my recipes will also be beneficial for those with gluten sensitivity or those following a gluten-free diet. If you're on a sugar-free, weight-loss, or healthy weight-gain diet, I recommend trying my healthy recipes. I'm currently in the process of gaining weight healthily and I'm also eating sugar-free. My recipes include nutrient-rich and vitamin-packed snacks; I both experience them by consuming them and share them with you. I will continue to experience and share my energy-rich, healthy recipes for before or after exercise. I used honey in my rice pudding-like oatmeal pudding. You're very lucky if you can find truly pure, additive-free honey. I use honey in many of my no-bake desserts/cold, no-bake dessert snacks. Honey and oats are also very beneficial for the digestive system. I want to share the combined benefits of honey and oats with you.


Benefits of Honey and Oats Together:

Long-Lasting Energy: Oats' complex carbohydrates balance blood sugar, while honey's natural sugars provide the body with quick and clean energy. 

Strong Digestion: The high fiber (beta-glucan) in oats regulates bowel movements, while honey's antioxidant properties soothe the stomach.

 Long-Lasting Satiety: The combination of fiber and natural ingredients helps control appetite, preventing sugar cravings for those on a diet.

 Heart Health: Oats help lower bad cholesterol (LDL), while honey contains antioxidants that support vascular health.



What's in this Rice Pudding-Style Dessert?

For the Pudding:
3 cups Milk
Half a cup Ground Oats
3 teaspoons Honey
1 Banana
Almond pieces (optional)

For the Filling:
1 date
Half a banana

If you want to decorate the top: You can use almond pieces, coconut powder, cinnamon, etc. I decorated mine with pistachio pieces.



How to Make Rice Pudding That Tastes Like Rice Pudding

1. First, we cook the oats and milk together. If the milk is cold beforehand (milk that has been kept in the refrigerator), it will have a better consistency.














2. The milk and oats cook in about 7 minutes. Turn off the heat once it boils.

3. Mash the banana well and add it to the oat milk mixture, stirring constantly. Then add honey as desired (I added 3 teaspoons). Mix the pudding well and pour it into bowls. After pouring, I added banana slices. You can add them if you wish.










4. Then you can add your favorite nuts; I added almond pieces.













 5. For the filling, I mashed a soft date and a banana together with a fork and mixed them. Then I added that filling on top of the banana slices. I poured the oatmeal pudding over it again. I wanted to show the filling in this photo.















6. My rice pudding-like filled custard is ready. I decorated the top with pistachio pieces. Enjoy! Stay healthy and with love.
















Nutritional Values ​​of Rice Pudding (Like Rice Pudding)

The following values ​​are calculated using 3 cups of milk, half a cup of ground oats, 3 teaspoons of honey, 1 banana, optional almond pieces, and for the filling: 1 date, half a banana, and optional pistachio pieces.

Total Recipe Values
Total Calories 765 kcal
Carbohydrates 124.5 grams
Protein 25.8 grams
Fat 16.8 grams

Values ​​per Bowl of Pudding (Makes 3 bowls from the recipe)
Calories 255 kcal
Carbohydrates 41.5 grams
Protein 8.6 grams
Fat 5.6 grams

Health Note

This recipe completely eliminates refined white sugar and white rice, which has a high glycemic index, from traditional rice pudding. The high fiber content of oats helps protect the digestive system, while the quality protein in milk keeps you feeling full for longer. Sweetened with the natural fruit sugars of honey, banana, and dates, it doesn't cause a sudden spike in blood sugar and helps prevent sweet cravings in the healthiest way.

Portion Suggestion and Serving Instructions

You can confidently enjoy this delicious, rice-pudding-like healthy pudding in one bowl as an afternoon snack or as a sweet treat in the evening. When serving, you can garnish the puddings with ground cinnamon, which perfectly complements the recipe, and enhance the visual appeal with almond pieces, chopped hazelnuts, or fresh mint leaves for added color. After chilling thoroughly in the refrigerator, you can enjoy it with a refreshing cup of freshly brewed green tea or filter coffee.

Yorumlar