Chocolate Coated No-Bake Cheesecake Bowl
Sometimes when we crave a snack or dessert, we think of easy recipes that won't tire us out. I tried this recipe and want to share it with you. It's very easy, requires few ingredients, and is simple to make. It contains no oats, flour, sugar, or eggs. It only takes 6-7 minutes to prepare. Sometimes housework can tire us out, or we come home tired from work. In such cases, we want easy, quick snacks or meals. That's why, based on my own experience, I try to write and share my recipes in the easiest way possible. This very healthy, low-calorie, protein-rich recipe will appeal to those who exercise or eat healthily. Why did I call it cheesecake? Actually, it's just a comparison. It just tastes a little similar. With a protein filling and your favorite sauce on top, it becomes a small cheesecake bowl.
Why I Recommend You Try the Chocolate-Covered Fit Cheesecake Bowl, What are its Ingredients?
This is a guaranteed recipe for those following a gluten-free diet, because it doesn't even contain oats, which they need to be careful about. I recommend it as a morning snack with coffee. I make the yogurt version of this recipe and I absolutely love it. I consume it with green tea after breakfast. You can also eat it with coffee before breakfast. I start my day by drinking water half an hour after waking up. After drinking water, I feel like it cleanses my whole body and mind. Then I start making light snacks that I can eat with my coffee or tea. This snack is one of those light sweets. I melted dark chocolate on top and it tasted very good. You can add other alternatives you like on top. But I don't recommend eating this for breakfast and going hungry all day. The minerals, carbohydrates, proteins, and vitamins we get from breakfast always have their own place. This is just a sweet snack to consume during your sweet cravings, with coffee, during the day, or after dinner. The ingredients I use most are almond flour and almond pieces. Below... I'll talk about the benefits of a few of the ingredients I used.
Health Benefits of Almonds
Protects Heart Health: Thanks to the monounsaturated fatty acids it contains, it lowers bad cholesterol (LDL) and prevents atherosclerosis.
Renews Cells: It contains high levels of vitamin E. As a powerful antioxidant, it prevents cell damage and delays the effects of aging.
Balances Blood Sugar: It is a rich source of magnesium. By reducing insulin resistance, it prevents sudden fluctuations in blood sugar.
Keeps You Full for Longer: Thanks to its high fiber and protein content, it slows down digestion. It supports weight loss processes by controlling appetite.
Strengthens Bones: It contains calcium, magnesium, and phosphorus minerals together. It increases bone density and protects dental health.
Improves Brain Functions: Thanks to the riboflavin and L-carnitine it contains, it strengthens memory and increases concentration.
Coconut Oil Benefits
Fast Energy Source: The MCTs it contains are directly absorbed by the liver and quickly converted into energy. Unlike other long-chain fats, it has a low tendency to be stored in the body.
Satiety and Weight Control: During digestion, it triggers the release of satiety hormones such as peptide YY and leptin. By reducing appetite, it helps with calorie restriction during dieting.
Immune System Support: Lauric acid, which makes up about half of the oil, is converted into monolaurin in the body. This component supports immunity by forming a protective barrier against bacteria, viruses, and fungi.
Oral Health (Oil Pulling): Rinsing your mouth with a teaspoon of oil for 10-15 minutes on an empty stomach in the morning (spitting it out without swallowing) removes harmful bacteria from the mouth, freshens breath, and protects gum health.
Stomach and Digestive Comfort: Thanks to its antimicrobial properties, it reduces harmful microorganisms in the intestinal flora. It helps balance stomach acid and soothe mild digestive sensitivities. *Edible (pure/cold-pressed) coconut oil, when consumed orally, supports metabolism thanks to its medium-chain fatty acids (MCTs) which provide quick energy, promote satiety, and strengthen the immune system. However, due to its high saturated fat content (approximately 82-92%), daily consumption should definitely be limited.
Chocolate-Covered Healthy Cheesecake Ingredients (in a bowl):
1 teacup of almond flour (you can grind raw almonds at home)
1 banana (medium/large, it doesn't matter)
1 tablespoon of labneh cheese
1 tablespoon of almond pieces
*Alternatives to labneh: Cottage cheese, yogurt...
For the topping:
Melted dark chocolate (adjust the amount to your liking)
*Alternatives to chocolate: Coconut powder, chia seeds, white chocolate,your favorite fruit sauces..
Chocolate-Covered Healthy Cheesecake Bowl Recipe
1. Melt the dark chocolate. I melt it by boiling water and using the steam. You can melt it however you like. I boil the water and direct the steam towards the bottom of the bowl filled with dark chocolate. Your chocolate will melt in 5 minutes.
2. Mash the banana, labneh cheese, and coconut oil together with a fork. Then add the almond flour and pieces. Pour the mixture into a bowl and smooth the top with a spoon.
3. Now I slowly pour the chocolate sauce over it. After letting it sit in the refrigerator for 5 minutes, you can enjoy it. Your mini cheesecake is ready!
This delicious mixture has a total calorie count of approximately 680 kcal.
A small note: The two ingredients that most significantly affect the calorie count are almond flour and coconut oil. If you want to reduce the calories even further, you can reduce the coconut oil to half a tablespoon.
How to Serve the Chocolate-Covered Mini No-Bake Cheesecake Bowls?
Toppings:
Chocolate Chips
Chia Seeds
Coconut Powder
Sesame Seeds
Banana, Strawberry, or your favorite fruit slices, etc.
Nutritional Information for a Bowl of Chocolate-Covered Healthy Cheesecake
Total Recipe Values (1 Bowl)
Total Calories 585 kcal
Carbohydrates 42.6 grams
Protein 16.2 grams
Fat 38.5 grams
Health Note
This recipe offers the traditional cheesecake flavor in its healthiest form without refined sugar and flour. Healthy fats and protein from almond flour help balance blood sugar, while the natural sweetness of banana curbs sweet cravings. The dark chocolate topping provides a rich antioxidant touch. It's a perfect option for those following a ketogenic diet or looking for a gluten-free alternative.
Serving Suggestion
Because this is a very nutritious and energizing recipe, you can consume this 1 bowl as a main snack on its own during busy times of the day. If you wish, you can divide it into two portions and enjoy them with coffee on two different days for better portion control.


Yorumlar
Yorum Gönder