Apple Fit Brownie - Sugar-Free - Gluten-Free - Brownie with Few Ingredients

                                                       

                      Apple Fit Brownie

 Is it possible to make healthy brownies without bananas at home? Of course! This is my favorite brownie; I love the taste and I enjoy making it. It doesn't take much time; I prepare it in about 6-7 minutes and put it in the oven. It bakes in about 20 minutes. The taste is truly amazing. I love the flavor of the dark chocolate and the wonderful aroma the apple gives to the cake. It's a delicious and easy recipe I make often in the evenings or at any time of day. I definitely recommend you try it. I added raisins. I don't bake the raisins on top anymore; I add them to the cake because they burned once. I love raisins and use them often in my recipes. They really go well with all my recipes. In my previous recipe, I made plain brownies; this time I made apple brownies. :)


Why I Recommend Apple Fit Brownies, What Are the Ingredients?

It's both very simple and tastes amazing. It's a recipe with really few ingredients. If you have apples, eggs, and oats, it will be great. It's also a fantastic recipe for those following a gluten-free and sugar-free diet. I used dark chocolate. Dark chocolate has a low sugar content. Dates and apples will also give the brownie its natural sweetness. It's a great recipe for energy before exercise or whenever you crave it. It's also a good recipe for children, the elderly, and individuals who need to consume less sugar. To reduce the sugar content, you can reduce the number of dates. I used 3 dates. If you choose sour apples, you'll get a low-sugar dessert. As an alternative to apples, you can choose avocado or banana. If you don't want to use fruit, you can check out the Plain Fit Brownie in the Cake section. I also want to mention the general benefits of the raisins I used.

Raisins are a natural energy source rich in fiber, iron, potassium, and antioxidants. They regulate digestion, protect bone and eye health, help with anemia, and strengthen the immune system.


Natural Energy Source: Provides quick and natural energy thanks to its high fructose and glucose content.

Digestion and Gut Health: Its fibrous structure prevents constipation and regulates bowel movements.

Iron Support: With its rich iron content, it helps reduce the risk of anemia.

Strengthens Bones: Supports bone health thanks to the boron mineral, which increases calcium absorption.

Eye Health: Contains powerful antioxidants, protecting the eyes against age-related diseases (macular degeneration).

Heart-Friendly: Balances cholesterol and protects heart health thanks to its potassium and fiber content.

Protects Cells: With its high antioxidant capacity, it fights free radicals in the body, reducing cell damage and the risk of chronic diseases.



Apple Fit Brownie Ingredients

1 cup Oat Flour
1 Egg
3 Dates
1 Apple (any size)
2 tablespoons Cocoa
Half a packet of baking powder
2 tablespoons Raisins

For the topping: Dark chocolate chips (you can use as much or as little as you like, I used half a packet)
Raisins (optional)



How to Make Apple Fit Brownies

1. If your dates are hard, you can soak them in hot water for 5 minutes. Once softened, you can mash them into a puree with a fork in a large bowl.

2. Add the eggs to the dates and mix well. If you have a food processor, you can use it for easier processing. You can blend the eggs, dates, and apple in the food processor. (If you have a food processor, you don't need to puree the dates; just soak them in hot water.)

3. If you don't have a food processor, you can grate the apple and puree it. Mix the apple, eggs, and dates well. Now you can add the cocoa, oat flour, and raisins. Mix well with a spoon.                                            








4. Pour the mixture into the baking dish. I used parchment paper; if you don't have parchment paper, you can grease the baking dish with butter and coconut oil. You can sprinkle chocolate chips and raisins on top. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes. Enjoy! Stay healthy.















Apple Fit Brownie Nutritional Values

Total Recipe Values
Total Calories 820 kcal
Carbohydrates 134.5 grams
Protein 21.2 grams
Fat 21.8 grams

Values ​​per Slice of Cake (When 8 slices are obtained from the recipe)
Calories 102 kcal
Carbohydrates 16.8 grams
Protein 2.6 grams
Fat 2.7 grams

Health Note

This recipe is considerably lighter and healthier than traditional brownie varieties thanks to the absence of refined sugar and white flour. The fibrous structure and natural sweetness of apples, combined with dates and raisins, offer a wonderful flavor without the need for artificial sweeteners. Thanks to the digestive properties of oat flour and the antioxidant power of cocoa, you can overcome sweet cravings without guilt and while doing your body a favor.

Portion Suggestion and How to Serve?

You can enjoy this delicious brownie during your coffee break or afternoon tea by portioning it into 1 or 2 slices. When serving, you can add extra apple slices on top of the brownie slices, or enhance the visual appeal by sprinkling with slivered almonds, walnuts, or shredded coconut. Before placing the slices on the serving plate, you can gently heat them to highlight the melted chocolate texture, and complete your presentation with a freshly brewed filter coffee.




Yorumlar