Easy banana puree snack - Fit Snack



                     Banana Fit Snack

Some days I crave easy but healthy snacks. Ready-made buckwheat puffs are something I've been using for a long time. I make them once or twice a month and I enjoy them. I don't use packaged products very often, but I trust the ingredients in these buckwheat puffs. They're a light, healthy snack for breakfast or any other time of day, and a nice, simple snack that kids can eat too. This isn't really a recipe for me, just a snack suggestion. :)


Why Banana Fit Snack? What are its ingredients?


It's a gluten-free and vegan snack. If you're following a sugar-free diet like me, it's also a great snack. I made a puree by mixing bananas and dates and spread it on buckwheat puffs. I'll suggest other spreading options below. It's not just a sweet snack; it's a lifesaver snack you can use for breakfast too. This snack is also a practical recipe that would look great in children's lunchboxes, but not too often, maybe once or twice a month. I use bananas in many of my recipes and I love them. Here, I want to mention and discuss the effect of bananas on the skin.

Benefits Of Bananas For the Skın

Intense Moisturizing: Thanks to its high potassium and moisture content, it nourishes dry skin, giving it a smooth and soft texture.

Fighting Acne and Pimples: The vitamin A in bananas and the antimicrobial components in the peel help soothe acne formation and lighten acne scars.

Under-Eye Care: The vitamins in the inner part of the peel provide a purifying effect in reducing dark circles and puffiness caused by fatigue under the eyes.

Anti-Aging: It increases skin elasticity by fighting free radicals; softens the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Reducing the Appearance of Blemishes: It helps to balance skin tone and lighten the appearance of sun or age spots.


Ingredients for Banana Puree Snack

1 Banana
1 Date
2 Buckwheat Puffs

Alternatives to use if you don't have banana
Sugar-free jams you know
Tahini and molasses
Peanut butter
Pistachio butter
Breakfast spreads like cream cheese, labneh, salted yogurt, etc.


What can be used to decorate it? Almonds
Walnuts
Raisins
Dried Apricots
Cashews
Coconut powder
Chia seeds
Dark chocolate pieces


How I Made This Easy Banana Puree Snack

If you're using more buckwheat puffs, you should increase the amount of bananas and dates.

1. Mash the banana with a fork. If your dates are hard, soak them in hot water for 5 minutes and drain the water.

2. Mash the softened dates with a fork to make a puree. Then mix the banana puree and the date puree.

3. Finally, spread the prepared puree onto the buckwheat puffs. I decorated mine with raisins and freshly sliced ​​figs. You can decorate it however you like.



I wanted to show the ingredients list on the packaging of the buckwheat puffed buckwheat I used. I am not advertising or collaborating with anyone. Enjoy your meal, stay healthy and with love.






Yorumlar