Fit Date Cookies
I tried a wonderful date cookie recipe and I want to share it with you. I make them constantly; they're perfect with tea and coffee. They're crispy inside with a delicious date flavor. Preparation takes a maximum of 10 minutes, and baking takes 15 minutes. It's a recipe that can be prepared quickly before guests arrive or when you crave healthy, sugar-free cookies. And it doesn't require many ingredients. They last for 4 days in an airtight container. I store them in a cool, dark place. You can also store them in the refrigerator if you prefer. It's a light, natural, and delicious snack for both children and adults.
Why I Recommend Sugar-Free Fit Cookies, What Are the Ingredients?
My Date and Flourless Sugar-Free Cookies are suitable for vegan and gluten-free diets. I mainly used dates as a sweetener. I wanted to add color to the cookie with cocoa, but you don't have to use cocoa. I preferred tahini for fat. Tahini and dates are a great combination. The healthy fats in tahini and the fiber in dates allow energy to enter the bloodstream more slowly and evenly. Having this combination in my cookies is very beneficial for us. I sprinkled sesame seeds on top, making it even more high-quality and rich in fats. It goes very well with orange juice, tea, coffee, and all kinds of drinks, and I highly recommend making them.
Benefits of Dates and Tahini Together
Bone and Dental Health: Tahini is very rich in plant-based calcium. When combined with the magnesium in dates, calcium absorption increases, strengthening bone structure.
Combating Anemia: Both dates and tahini contain iron, a mineral that supports blood production. It helps reduce weakness and fatigue caused by iron deficiency.
Strengthens Immunity: The zinc in tahini and the rich antioxidants in dates increase the body's resistance to disease.
Digestion and Stomach Health: With its natural fiber content, dates support digestion. Tahini, thanks to its fatty acids, can have a soothing effect on the stomach lining when consumed in moderation.
Sugar-Free Flourless Cookie Ingredients
6 Dates (any type of date)
Half a cup of Oats (ground oats, any)
Half a cup of Tahini
Cocoa (2 tablespoons)
Ground Walnuts (2 tablespoons)
Ground Almonds (2 tablespoons)
Raisins (as much as you like)
Things to Note
- If you have firm dates, the consistency will be normal and won't stick to your hands. Dates that have been stored in a normal kitchen cupboard will naturally have a soft texture. However, if you have a soft type of date, the consistency will be a little softer. You can adjust this consistency by adding oats.
- I used walnuts, almonds, and raisins as nuts and dried fruits; you can use other things you like.
How to Make Sugar-Free Date and Diet Cookies
1. If using a food processor, add tahini, cocoa, oats, and dates to the processor. Blend until a fine consistency is achieved.
2. If you don't have a food processor, you can add half a cup of hot water to the dates and mash them with a fork to make a puree. Then, add the oats, cocoa, and tahini and mix. As I mentioned, if the consistency is too soft, you can balance it with oats.
3. You can add your favorite nuts and dried fruits to the mixture. Walnuts and almonds will taste better if they are in a more crumbly form rather than a fine powder.
4. Once our mixture is ready, you can roll it into balls with your hands. Don't worry if it's still soft after adding oats. It will come together when you pick it up and shape it into a ball. If you don't want to touch it, you can use a teaspoon, or if you want to use a mold, you can put it in the mold.
5. I didn't use any oil, but if you want to, you can use coconut oil. I decorated the cookies with sesame seeds. You can bake them in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 15 minutes.
Nutritional Values of Sugar-Free, Flourless Cookies
The following values are calculated using the following ingredients for the cookie dough: 6 dates, ½ cup oats, ½ cup tahini, 2 tablespoons cocoa, 2 tablespoons ground walnuts, 2 tablespoons ground almonds, and raisins.
Total Recipe Values
Total Calories 985 kcal
Carbohydrates 88.5 grams
Protein 26.2 grams
Fat 59.8 grams
Values per Cookie (Making 10 cookies from the recipe)
Calories 98 kcal
Carbohydrates 8.8 grams
Protein 2.6 grams
Fat 6.0 grams
Health Note
This recipe does not contain refined flour or white sugar, and thanks to the tahini it contains, it provides our bodies with extremely beneficial healthy fatty acids and calcium support. The minerals from walnuts and almonds protect brain health, while the natural fiber from dates and raisins satisfies your sweet cravings and helps you stay full for longer. They are a great source of energy, especially for those following a gluten-free diet and those looking for ketogenic/low-carb alternatives.
Portion Size Suggestion and Serving Instructions
You can enjoy these nutritious and filling cookies in portions of 1 or 2 during your coffee breaks or tea time throughout the day. Before serving, you can decorate the cookies with a thin drizzle of melted dark chocolate or press whole hazelnuts or pistachios on top to make them more appetizing. After placing them on a serving plate, you can sprinkle a little coconut powder on top if desired, and serve them to your guests with a warm glass of milk or a strong filter coffee.







❤️
YanıtlaSil